.

INTERFACE DESIGN..ADVERTISING..DRAWING STUDIES AND GRAPHIC ILLUSTRASION..ANIMATION TECHNIQUE..MAJALAH CREATIVE AND ART DESIGN..PHOTO WEDDING..IDENTITI KORPERAT..VIDEO..RESUME

Monday 15 August 2011

COVER LETTER


A.R Design Sdn.Bhd
No.1522 Wisma Bestari,
Off Mont Kiara,40450 Wilayah Persekutuan.
www.ardesign.com.my
Tel:+603-22222222

APPLICATION FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER


Dear Sir/Madam, 

I have already completed my fresh graduate of Cosmopoint Kota Bharu, Faculty Multimedia Application with my overall CGPA was 3.50. I was looking for a job as graphic designer at your company. I saw from your website regarding this vacancy and I was interested  to fill the position. With my educational background, I believe I am qualified for the position in your company.

I am proficient in languages and know how to use various computer software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Ilustrator, Adobe InDesign and many more graphic software. Being attentive to details, I am able to work with people in any levels. Additionally, I am good in photography skills.

Together with the cover letter, I attach here with my resume for your full consideration. I appreciate your time reviewing my application, and it will be a pleasure for me to attend an interview with you at your convenient time.

I look forward to a favorable reply. Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

 ………………………………………………………………….
(WAN MUHAMMAD RASHDAN BIN WAN NAJIB SABRI)


WAN MUHAMMAD RASHDAN BIN WAN NAJIB SABRI
COSMOPOINT INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
KOTA BHARU, KELANTAN

No comments:

Post a Comment